The Alpha Bowl returns!
After a bit of a hiatus we are back with our next Blood Bowl tournament!
The event will be played using the current Blood Bowl Rules.
All NAF approved teams may be used in this event. The event will consist of 3 rounds.
All coaches will have 1,100,000 gold to purchase their team.
Star players may be selected if you already have 11 rostered players.
Wizards and special play cards may not be used but all other inducements may be selected (Bribes, Halfling Master Chef, etc.)
Skill package will be as follows:
• Tier 1 teams will gain 4 skills. Amazons, Bretonnians, Chaos Dwarves, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Lizardmen, Norse, Orcs, Skaven, Undead, Wood Elves
• Tier 2 teams will gain 5 skills. Chaos Renegades, Elf Union, High Elves, Humans, Khemri, Necromantic
• Tier 3 teams will gain 6 skills, one of which may be a double. Daemons of Khorne, Chaos, Nurgle’s Rotters, Slann, Underworld Denizens, Vampires
• Tier 4 teams will gain 8 skills, two of which may be doubles. Goblins, Halflings, Ogres
• Rostered players may only ever receive a single skill, except Tier 4 teams who may have one player on the team with two stacked normal skills.
• Stat increases may not be awarded.
The Alpha Games Winter Bowl is a resurrection style tournament so all injuries are forgotten after each match. Raise The Dead spells for Undead and Necromantic will only give you the free zombie for that game.
• 30 points for a win
• 15 points for a draw
• 0 points for a loss
• 1 point per casualty caused (max 3 points)
• 1 point per touchdown scored (max 3 points)
• Blocking, fouling and crowd push casualties will count towards your casualty score. Failed dodges, GFI’s or kick-off result injuries will not count.
There will be prizes for taking part including, but not limited to:
• Overall Winner
• Runner Up
• Most Casualties
• Most Touchdowns
Prizes will be shared in a friendly way, i.e. if you win and score most casualties the next highest casualty causing coach will receive that prize.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
Please bring your own board, dice, templates, etc. (i.e. everything you should need to play).
£10 entry in advance. £15 on the day.
Buy your advance ticket below: