Alpha Games next Blood Bowl event!
The event will be played using the current Blood Bowl Rules.
All NAF approved teams may be used in this event. Number of rounds depend on number of players.
All coaches will have 1,100,000 to purchase their team, as per the rule-books and the teams of legend PDF.
Star players may be selected if you already have 11 rostered players. If, however, both you and an opponent are using the same star player, neither team may use them (as they have been double booked and can’t play for both teams).
Wizards and special play cards may not be used but all other inducements may be selected (Bribes, Halfling Master Chef, etc.)
Skill package will be as follows:
• Tier 1 teams will gain 4 skills. Amazons, Bretonnians, Chaos Dwarves, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Lizardmen, Norse, Orcs, Skaven, Undead, Wood Elves
• Tier 2 teams will gain 5 skills. Chaos Renegades, Elf Union, High Elves, Humans, Khemri, Necromantic
• Tier 3 teams will gain 6 skills, one of which may be a double. Daemons of Khorne, Chaos, Nurgle’s Rotters, Slann, Underworld Denizens, Vampires
• Tier 4 teams will gain 8 skills, two of which may be doubles. Goblins, Halflings, Ogres
• Rostered players may only ever receive a single skill.
• Stat increases may not be awarded.
The Mutatotor is a resurrection style tournament so all injuries are forgotten after each match. Raise The Dead spells for Undead and Necromantic will only give you the free zombie for that game.
The Mutatotor visits the dressing rooms of the teams before each match and bestows his gifts upon some of the players!
At the start of the first round each coach will be given three mutation cards or tokens at random! These are to be used as follows throughout the day. A player can be given one (and only one) of these mutations before any match. The skill lasts for the duration of the round after which the card/token will be collected and is used for the day! You may use any number of mutations at the start of a round. I.e. you may use all three of your mutations in round one but have none for the duration or you may use one in each round. It’s up to you!
• 30 points for a win
• 15 points for a draw
• 0 points for a loss
• 1 point per casualty caused (max 3 points)
• 1 point per touchdown scored (max 3 points)
• Blocking, fouling and crowd push casualties will count towards your casualty score. Failed dodges, GFI’s or kick-off result injuries will not count.
There will be prizes for taking part are:
-Highest Placing Under 16 Year Old
-Highest Placing Tier 4 Team (the Stunty Cup)
Prizes will be shared in a friendly way, i.e. if you win and score most casualties the next highest casualty causing coach will receive that prize.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
Please bring your own pitch, dice, templates, etc. (i.e. everything you should need to play).
£10 entry in advance. £15 after 26th August.
Number of rounds depending on player numbers.
Secure your place and buy now.